Wednesday, March 7, 2018

How To Car Camp.



 


My recent search for a van to turn into a camper has been futile thanks to a lack of ... whats that thing called again... ? oh, that's right, money. So I have started fixing an old car to take up to use on my journey to Scotland, these are some interesting ideas I came across when researching ways to turn a car into a camper. Honestly tho I feel like these are all a little unnecessary, I strangely have no images of my old car camping days, but i would simply push the front seats right back down remove the head rest and pile soft stuff up on the rear seat to make up for the gap. Honestly probably not as comfortable as these, but I managed a few months during the summer in this way. However I feel like that kind of travel is all about being creative and having some fun.
'go enjoy yourself' - Jan Harler 

No comments:

Post a Comment