Tuesday, May 5, 2015

9 Hours.






On my way out of Cuba I hit Mexico then L.A I had 9 hours to kill before my next flight, and so it was time to tick off another item from the bucket list. Walk the 'walk of fame' Cant say after having been in a country like Cuba for a month getting to Hollywood was particularly interesting. Honestly it just felt like one big superficial hole in the ground. The most fun I had was finding the spray paintings of old movie stars in a back ally. But hey I got fast food, shopped, took pictures and lived the American day dream. But after only a few hours of the strip and the rest of Hollywood I jumped on the underground.... err sorry the subway and headed off. 

2 comments:

  1. Started at the pictures so took me a moment to catch up. As a contrast its the extremes , but then there are bit of America including in LA that are as poor as anywhere else its a case of to those that have. The idea of the stars in the pavement is getting a bit overdone now. Interesting the hostel /Hotel between the shops . Did you venture inside . Would you stay there ? Looks a bit rent by the hour. Great stuff thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps only in LA can 3 superheroes standng around chatting seem normal.

    ReplyDelete